Monday, March 5, 2012

The Raspberries - Go All The Way

This is how I get into trouble! :)

I will provide a link for you to check out this very nice song from 1974.  It's sung via the Raspberries and is called Go All The Way.

Take note of the lead singer.  Skinny as a rail.  Purple body fitting shirt.  Long cute hair.  I know, in the 60's and 70's long hair was more the style than perhaps today.  But I'll tell ya what, I've watched enough tranny videos to know a potentially hot looking tranny when I see one! :)

Of course I would never say this to the lead singer if I saw him in person, but shit, all he needs is some dangling ear rings, a little lip stick and some stick on eye lashes with a little mascara and blush and hot damn we got a tranny! :)

Take a look at the video and you tell me if I am wrong! :) ha ha ha.  Click here. >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfgnc6Ey0q0

I rarely go to bars.  I was with a hot babe female friend and she wanted to dance and have a drink or two.  She convinced me to go with her to a favorite bar of hers so she could dance.  Here I am sitting at the bar with her and the guy in the seat next to me has his finger nails painted, all 10 of them. (this is NOT a tranny bar, just a regular ole bar)  That shit was bizarre to me.  Being honest, I often try to avoid talking to strangers, but here I am in this bar with my friend and small talk ensues.

It was an obvious conversation piece.  I  thought it'd be an ice breaker to comment on his painted finger nails.  Some thing like, that's very interesting, I never saw a man with nails painted like that.  Sincerely I was just trying to break the ice.  It came out wrong though.  I guess my subconscious blurted out what I was truly thinking and after some other small talk, I asked this guy if his painted nails MADE HIM FEEL FEMININE.....

Oh my God, the girl I was with picked up vibes that I was totally off base via saying what I did to this finger nail painted guy, even though he did not express any aggression or animosity towards me  However, cutting to the chase, a half hour or so later when I was leaving the bar, he ran out side, caught up with me and wanted to fist fight with me for asking him if his nails made him feel feminine.

I did not want to fight this guy.  I did not even want to go to a bar, but did so to appease my hot babe female friend.  This guy was persistent though.  He kept saying that I disrespected him and that he should kick my ass right here and now.

As I had my hand on my stun gun concealed in my pocket, I emphasized with him how I am sorry for the question I asked of him and I do not want to fight him.  It really was a very awkward ugly tension filled minute or two and if he persisted and threw a punch at me, he left me with no other option than to block with my left hand / arm and zap the shit out of him with the stun gun that was in my right hand in my pocket.

The argument settled down.  He went his way and I went mine.

Watching this video, the lead singer can easily be transformed into looking like a girl with ear rings, lip stick and other feminine adornments.  I write about it here, but I learned my lesson, avoid controversial topics and questions with strangers! :) ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment