Thursday, March 8, 2012

Miami Police Officer Suspended for Hauling Newly Purchased Mattresses on her Police Car Roof

Imagine driving down the street and seeing a police car with a mattress and box spring tied to the squad cars roof.  I am sure you would ponder what the hell is up.

A female police officer with 32 years on the job, did just that.  I am pondering what was going through her head.  Here she is in Big Lots, which is a local discount store and she's thinking to her self, no I can't buy these mattresses and tie them down to a police car roof.  Naaa, I can't do that, it wouldn't look right.

Then she counter thinks, yeah I can do that, I only have to travel a mile or so.  Yeah I can do that.  No one will notice and I will do this quickly.

In this day and age of surveillance cameras being every where and every one having a cell phone that is capable of taking pics, sure enough, some one snapped a picture of this fiasco as it was transpiring and hence we have this true story of a police officer transporting brand new mattresses on her squad car roof.

Click here to read the article on the story. >>> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/fl-miami-officer-hauling-mattress-20120307,0,4025268.story

Here is the video of this mattress hauling event. >>> http://www.local10.com/news/EXCLUSIVE-Mattress-cop-relieved-of-duty/-/1717324/9221926/-/r9g7tj/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment